AMIKO Amiko A3 not working

aerospecs

Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
I have an amiko A3 receiver. It has quit working and will not boot up. I can unplug it then plug it in and at first I get and image for about 3 seconds or less then it disappears. When it completes booting I get a no signal message. I have tried different HDMI's and different televisions with the same results. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My best suggestion is to dump it, and get a supported receiver that won't have you pulling out your hair every 3 days.

This was orphaned a long time ago, and isn't worth fooling with anymore. It had potential, but they never supported it that well.

While it is unplugged, hold the button on the front and plug it back in while continuing to hold the button, until you get a recovery screen.
You may be able to reset it from there, of course you will have to restore your back up once complete.

Yes, it is sad that support for this unit dropped. That should get you going though until you can get something else.
I still use two in the kids rooms and have to do the above about every 6-8 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)