An Iceberg sighting

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Understood, but it would be extremely beneficial to the FTA community to have you back at your previous position and status in this forum.
You're suggesting that a member has to have a certain "title" or status at this site in order to provide helpful information ?

I will always remember the Iceberg satellite farm. It was not the largest or best looking but it achieved so much from little space. That balcony with all the dishes would have had a negative WAF if Iceberg was married. :)

Great to hear from you, Iceberg! I don't have as much time as I used to for forum reading, but I still try to check in every 2-3 days. Don't be a stranger!

Scott announced the "departure" and this part
Because of situation we ask that there be no further public discussion of this matter. Thank you for your understanding!
is pretty clear it wasn't voluntary...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You were one of the most helpful mebers of the forum staff or otherwise. I am not even an FTA hobbyisr but I miss your posts.

Good to hear from the iceberg, missed him ever since he moved off to someplace he couldn't take his dishes. I don't know about the difficulties he may have had with the owner of this site, but he was always helpful to me. I figure if it becomes any of my business, I'll get "the rest of the story". Hopefully things work out and the Iceberg comes back again, as before, and he can put up a dish again!. And sorry Tony, there was too many years of seeing the wrestler-guy besides your forum-name, not sure I can get used to Dr Scott, haha.Change it back, ok?
And best of luck.

Understood, but it would be extremely beneficial to the FTA community to have you back at your previous position and status in this forum. This is one of those " I refuse to accept your resignation" scenario! LOL!!:D

I would definitely be against giving iceberg those super powers again. you don't need to have moderator powers to be helpful here.

I will always remember the Iceberg satellite farm. It was not the largest or best looking but it achieved so much from little space.

yeah that thing I had at one point was crazy. I put so many holes in the roof at the house. Lets see I remember (at various times)
the 7 dishes on the roof
the C-Band dish on the cable spool
the Toroidal on the spool
the C-Band dish on the old kitchen table my sister gave me. It was the old pressboard so when I destroyed the table it weighed about 200 pounds from being waterlogged
the 3 or 4 dishes on the table

That balcony with all the dishes would have had a negative WAF if Iceberg was married. :)
2 things aint happening
-getting married
-living where there is a HOA. Did that crap once..never again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.