An Iceberg sighting

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So this isn't the annual Iceberg "April Fools" thing?

nope this wasn't an April Fools joke (although I only did that for 2 years in 2011 & 2012) ;)
This was more of a response to a couple e-mails and a couple posts wondering where I had been. Nothing more

For whats its worth, I have been the target of iceberg, like disappearing posts, I remember the 4:2:2 topic that my comment disappeared from, no explanation as to why. I was also under a different name way back when and he took things a bit too personally. I for one am glad he was relieved of his powers. I have made complaints in the past about his actions. Many of you may have not experienced any of this stuff I mention. That's all I have to say. I apologize for getting this out. If it needs to be removed, so be it.

I find it unusual that I would have removed a post on 4:2:2 unless it had to do with stealing.
And since you say "I was also under a different name" let me do this. While I do not have PM's turned on you can e-mail me. Please send me an e-mail with what user name you were under because I'd really like to know and also it will allow me to at least investigate the accusation.

Since you are under a new name now I have no clue what you are originally talking about. And no I will not post any info about the old user name or whatnot. I want to know for my own curiosity.

Willkommen her Berg
Bienvenido Muchacho
Benvenuto
Hopefully you would share with us someday why you picked that name, are you that cold?:D

Ice,

You gave me some good help a few times, but also stepped on my toes in here. Worst was removing the thread about FTA cats citing it wasn't fta material. This area is called "The FTA shack The place for non technical Free To Air Discussion! " Yet you burned that cat thread. No more fta than this thread is about you. Cats sitting in dishes or pushing the remote buttons IS fta. If you are going to start hanging around in here again then put the cat thread back.

Hopefully you would share with us someday why you picked that name, are you that cold?:D

I live in Minnesota where it can get pretty cold in the winter. I use to live in Minneapolis (biggest city in the state) but now am 3 hours north in Duluth (right on Lake Superior) where in the winter it can get -40F in January. I lived here once before :)

Worst was removing the thread about FTA cats citing it wasn't fta material. This area is called "The FTA shack The place for non technical Free To Air Discussion! " Yet you burned that cat thread.
um please get your facts straight. The thread was moved to the chit chat area. Here it is (a simple search found it)
http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/268501-Cat-Avatars-Everywhere!

It wasnt "burned" as you put it. It was moved. Here is the original thread with the reasoning
http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/289478-Cats-Thread-Moved-or-Deleted

No more fta than this thread is about you.
Are you serious? I guess you didn't see WHY I posted it here
Why did I decide to post it here? Well for 9 years the free to air section was really my "home" here at satelliteguys and the long time FTA'ers are kinda like an extended "family" to me.
Sure I could have posted it in the pub area where a few folks did ask where I have been. But then the FTA folks who are not pub members couldn't see it and comment. So that is why I posted it here. If it disturbed you so much why comment in it?

If you are going to start hanging around in here again then put the cat thread back.
Gee I didn't know my little post about where I have been would result in blackmail :rolleyes:
First off you're not my father. Don't tell me what I can and cannot do. The only 2 people who have a say are myself (if I want to come back, stay here, whatever you call it) and Scott. Since is the site admin he has the right to ban me. Then I most definitely cannot post :)
and by the way....Since I no longer have staff privileges I cannot move threads.

Have a pleasant night.

Ice,

Moving the cat thread to an obscure part of the board was the same as removing it as this is our home too. Your tone and arrogance about this reminds me why I'm glad you don't hang around here anymore.

Moving the cat thread to an obscure part of the board was the same as removing it as this is our home too.

I'm not going to continue argue a move I did to a thread 2 1/2 years ago. And if I "removed" it...then nobody would be able to see it (other than staff)

Folks please forget about the past, what happened in the past can't be changed we all make mistakes. Let forget about the past and more ahead together.

I am happy to have Iceberg back posting here at SatelliteGuys, he is a wealth of knowledge and is one of the cornerstones to our success over the years.

Let's keep it on the positive and move forward together.

I'm not going to continue argue a move I did to a thread 2 1/2 years ago. And if I "removed" it...then nobody would be able to see it (other than staff)

Someone hung up on something that happened 2-1/2 years ago loses all credibility!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts