An issue with my iPhone! Halp!

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Hello everyone, I am having an issue with my iphone, today I woke up and saw 3 brown tranparent bubbles under my iPhone screen. They were literally under the screen. It's on the very top left hand corner. You can't see it unless there is a bright light shinig on my iPhone. The good thing is it's not on the monitor where the LCD images appear. However I am vey diasapponted. Now, is anyone noticed this issue? I've heard many people have the same issue on google. I was thinking to go at the apple store for a replacement. But I am concerned if i'm going to lose all my contacts and pictures and apps if they were to give me a replacement. I frequently backup my iPhone on iTunes, so I should be fine right?

Btw did any of u get that problem with bubbles under the screen? And all I gotta do is just walk in an apple store with my original receipt right?

Are you sure they are really bubbles? I have three brown spots that you can only see in the bright light right next to the ear piece. I have found out that these are actually the sensors that turn the display off while you are talking on the phone with it held next to your ear. As a test call you home phone and then place your finger over the area you are concerned with.

I dont see anything like that on my screen. If you are concerned take it to the apple store and let them take a look, after all the worst they can do is laugh at you. :)

Scott, give that a try in a very bright area.
I see, other people said the same thing, weird eh?

Cool, ok, I got too attached to this phone, didn't feel like to get another one.
Never dropped it, not even a scratch, I take care of this thing more than my car believe it or not!

yeah, i noticed those holes on mine the other day, only visible in the sunlight. I wondered what they were.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts