An issue with my iPhone! Halp!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Hello everyone, I am having an issue with my iphone, today I woke up and saw 3 brown tranparent bubbles under my iPhone screen. They were literally under the screen. It's on the very top left hand corner. You can't see it unless there is a bright light shinig on my iPhone. The good thing is it's not on the monitor where the LCD images appear. However I am vey diasapponted. Now, is anyone noticed this issue? I've heard many people have the same issue on google. I was thinking to go at the apple store for a replacement. But I am concerned if i'm going to lose all my contacts and pictures and apps if they were to give me a replacement. I frequently backup my iPhone on iTunes, so I should be fine right?

Btw did any of u get that problem with bubbles under the screen? And all I gotta do is just walk in an apple store with my original receipt right?

Are you sure they are really bubbles? I have three brown spots that you can only see in the bright light right next to the ear piece. I have found out that these are actually the sensors that turn the display off while you are talking on the phone with it held next to your ear. As a test call you home phone and then place your finger over the area you are concerned with.

I dont see anything like that on my screen. If you are concerned take it to the apple store and let them take a look, after all the worst they can do is laugh at you. :)

Scott, give that a try in a very bright area.
I see, other people said the same thing, weird eh?

Cool, ok, I got too attached to this phone, didn't feel like to get another one.
Never dropped it, not even a scratch, I take care of this thing more than my car believe it or not!

yeah, i noticed those holes on mine the other day, only visible in the sunlight. I wondered what they were.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)