An Update

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's too bad for you guys that when D* will be airing the World Series games, the team from the American league will be the Angels. :)

Originally Posted by talos4
Go Cubbies??????:eek:

The Brew Crew will douse the playoff flame on the North side with plenty of Milwaukee's finest!:D

This is the way it should be, Brewers and the Cubs down to the wire!

Talk about off topic !
You need to relate it to directv, then it's not off topic.

OK, as a White Sox fan,, (please no abuse from that), I can relate the cubs to directv..... WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR !

It's too bad for you guys that when D* will be airing the World Series games, the team from the American league will be the Angels. :)

No doubt the yanks are not going anywhere because they still can't beat the angels, the red sox are not scared of them though, at least if half their team is not still injured.

No doubt the yanks are not going anywhere because they still can't beat the angels, the red sox are not scared of them though, at least if half their team is not still injured.

you already making excuses?

right now the RedSox look scared to be on ANY baseball field.

you already making excuses?

right now the RedSox look scared to be on ANY baseball field.

Any team would be scared when half your lineup is out. All things even though the angels own the yanks, the red sox own the angels. Gotta love the angels in playoff time.

Hah If you guys are going to chat so formally back and forth you ever consider a java chat applet or a irc channel?

Any team would be scared when half your lineup is out. All things even though the angels own the yanks, the red sox own the angels. Gotta love the angels in playoff time.

and this year again -

The Yanks (10 wins) OWNED the RedSox (8 wins).

BTW - what is half the team is injured (Manny?)

No further word on DirecTV today I guess.

Hah If you guys are going to chat so formally back and forth you ever consider a java chat applet or a irc channel?

Well I think this thread has run its course....it was called an update....not continuous updates. The initial update is now pretty much outdated and there is not anything else new to report.

I have been reaching out to various people - but I don't have anything to post (or I would).

If/when I get something I'll write it for sure.

Coco, manny, youk, mirabelli....etc have you seen their lineups lately, no wonder they struggled in toronto.

Oh well. If we weren't injured in April/May we would probably have our usual 10 game lead ourselves. Alas, as they say - injuries are PART of the game.

I heard that from other sources also,but "Soon" can mean 6Am tommorow morning or monday for all we know.. :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|:| :0 STRESS

Oh well. If we weren't injured in April/May we would probably have our usual 10 game lead ourselves. Alas, as they say - injuries are PART of the game.

Yah, the yanks stunk with all those injuries earlier in the year, just like the red sox are struggling now.

I heard that from other sources also,but "Soon" can mean 6Am tommorow morning or monday for all we know.. :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|:| :0 STRESS

Actually soon in directv terms can mean weeks if not months, my current projection is october 15th.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)