An Update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Notification

I would love to stop checking this (now lame) thread for updates.

Any way to get a notification when (and only when) someone has verified the new HD is up and at 'em?

RIP Updates Thread. You been good, but time to put ya down ol' boy...

Oh well. If we weren't injured in April/May we would probably have our usual 10 game lead ourselves. Alas, as they say - injuries are PART of the game.
No bother. Its much more pleasing being the underdog and coming back from 0-3 to take the series 4-3 vs the Yanks in the playoffs. I just loved the pain in their fans faces when that happened. That had to be the biggest sports choke in history. :haha :haha

No bother. Its much more pleasing being the underdog and coming back from 0-3 to take the series 4-3 vs the Yanks in the playoffs. I just loved the pain in their fans faces when that happened. That had to be the biggest sports choke in history. :haha :haha

Personally I think 1978 was a much bigger choke. but regardless, those were THEN, this is NOW.

Agreed, Time to start another update thread when we have updates. :)

I do appologize it was me who egged on the sports talk in this one.

This one was good though. And almost 70,000 views, not to shabby! (especially considering it was started by a yankees fan) :D

I suggest we start one that is only updatable by the mods.

Agreed, Time to start another update thread when we have updates. :)

I do appologize it was me who egged on the sports talk in this one.

This one was good though. And almost 70,000 views, not to shabby! (especially considering it was started by a yankees fan) :D

Go YANKS!:hungry:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)