And my MLB EI problems continue....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sobonefnet

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
PA
So in addition to the current screwing D* is administering to me by not broadcasting the Phillies feeds. I am watching the San Diego feed (local channel 4 network), and the dam audio is out of sync big time..... And I am actually paying for this crap. Thanks D*

How can you tell anyway? You cannot see the announcers when they speak. The commercials are in sync at my end.

ETA: OK...just listened to the sound of the ball hit the bat and they seem to be in sync with me. Sometimes changing the channel helps with the sync issues.

So in addition to the current screwing D* is administering to me by not broadcasting the Phillies feeds. I am watching the San Diego feed (local channel 4 network), and the dam audio is out of sync big time..... And I am actually paying for this crap. Thanks D*

Phillies / Padres are on MLB network.

I did all of that. Put it this way, MLB Network was rebroadcasting the San Diego feed. It was so bad they switched to the Phillies feed.

I am puzzled then. I have 2 HR22's and I have the same problem on both sets. What would cause this?

UPDATE: Just checked channel 725 (MLB EI) sync issue is gone. I did call tech support and they assured me it was being escalated to the broadcast team. Ha, maybe they stood behind their word. Now wonder who I talk to about getting the Phillies feeds......

UPDATE: Just checked channel 725 (MLB EI) sync issue is gone. I did call tech support and they assured me it was being escalated to the broadcast team. Ha, maybe they stood behind their word. Now wonder who I talk to about getting the Phillies feeds......
You can get it for today's game on MLBNet

Not when the blow a lead in the 9th.

I cannot for the life of me, figure out how the Pads are even half as good as they are playing.

You think you got problems. I am a Red Sox fan living in VA. They are playing the Baltimore Orioles which should be considered the home team but the Red sox home feed is blacked out. But I can get the Orioles home feed. So figure that out. Oh and to top it all off if I put channel 720-1 I can see and hear the Boston feed but if I click it it goes to the channel and tells me it has been blacked out.:confused:

You think you got problems. I am a Red Sox fan living in VA. They are playing the Baltimore Orioles which should be considered the home team but the Red sox home feed is blacked out. But I can get the Orioles home feed. So figure that out. Oh and to top it all off if I put channel 720-1 I can see and hear the Boston feed but if I click it it goes to the channel and tells me it has been blacked out.:confused:

of course the red sox NESN feedback is blacked out for you. the orioles and nats are your mlb territory teams.

mlb mix (720 +720-1) will never have anything blacked out and when you try to go to the actual channel it will be blacked out, perfectly normal. the mets game on sun 4/19 was on cw11 in nyc,since i dont get the channel but i am in mets territory i could see the game on mix channel from fs wisconsin feed but switching to real channel caused blackout.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)