Android Phones

Ok guys quick question the wife was cussing me due to the new phone but now she getting more familiar with it. So I figured out how to get voice mails to play from her Outlook since it's comes in as a wave file. But she pointed out to me while in her FB App that one of her friends had put a video out but when you would go to play the video within the FB App said something about could not recognize file type or something. I know You Tube stuff will play but is there a media player that needs to be loaded on the device to watch certain media file types if So what do you guys recommend???

Ok guys quick question the wife was cussing me due to the new phone but now she getting more familiar with it. So I figured out how to get voice mails to play from her Outlook since it's comes in as a wave file. But she pointed out to me while in her FB App that one of her friends had put a video out but when you would go to play the video within the FB App said something about could not recognize file type or something. I know You Tube stuff will play but is there a media player that needs to be loaded on the device to watch certain media file types if So what do you guys recommend???

It depends on where the video is hosted and what file format they have it. Just because the video is linked on FB doesn't mean it will play on just one media player.

It depends on where the video is hosted and what file format they have it. Just because the video is linked on FB doesn't mean it will play on just one media player.

Yeah heck no telling I will have to look at her friend who posted it on FB to see where it came from.. But thanks for the input. :)

As close as I can figure, my HTC One came with about 5.75 gb of preinstalled software, less than the 7 gb on the S4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts