Android Phones

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah it looks solid and like the specs... Not to keen on the no micro SD slot and I've never had a phone that did not have a removable battery. I thought about holding off for the GS4 but I feel the ONE might be a better fit for me. I use weatherbug elite only because I got the app for free.

Well I should get my new Android device tomorrow so looking forward too it. :)

I'd love to get mine tomorrow, but I can only order it. My upgrade date is May 7th, but AT&T is moving it up to tomorrow for me. Unfortunately, I can't get it anywhere else though since my upgrade date change is only good with AT&T. There is a possibility that I can get one at an AT&T store, but that's up to the local manager there. Either way, I should have it by early next week.

I'd love to get mine tomorrow, but I can only order it. My upgrade date is May 7th, but AT&T is moving it up to tomorrow for me. Unfortunately, I can't get it anywhere else though since my upgrade date change is only good with AT&T. There is a possibility that I can get one at an AT&T store, but that's up to the local manager there. Either way, I should have it by early next week.

Well sounds like they at least tried to work with you some but glad that they got things worked out. :)

Ok got my HTC One all I can say is WOW! Great device by far best phone I ever own so I might have a few questions on setup so forth but really impressed

I had to order it, the local store wouldn't waive the upgrade date. I'll have to be patient! tapping foot, tapping foot, tapping foot! :)

Well, my phone is on backorder. I have no idea why, the csr didn't say anything at the time of the order about it. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Ok got my HTC One all I can say is WOW! Great device by far best phone I ever own so I might have a few questions on setup so forth but really impressed

I stopped by the sprint store and they did not yet have it on display but they pulled one out of the box for me to check out... The ergonomics of the phone are top notch, and the speakers were shockingly loud. I seen the app that allows you to use the phone as a remote, my question tho is does the top lock button also double as the IR censor? It looked kind of glossy black the ppl at the store had no clue either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts