Android Phones

Well it's official just order my first Android device tonight so I hope I don't have any regrets. :)

I got the HTC One from Sprint. :)

I'm ordering mine on Friday. I was going to preorder it yesterday, but for some reason, AT&T pricing isn't working correctly for me. I was on the phone over an hour with them trying to get it to charge $199 for the 32gb version, but it kept showing $239. They said call back on Friday, the day it becomes available for sale and it should be priced correctly then. I also get $100 back from HTC for my old Inspire!

I'm ordering mine on Friday. I was going to preorder it yesterday, but for some reason, AT&T pricing isn't working correctly for me. I was on the phone over an hour with them trying to get it to charge $199 for the 32gb version, but it kept showing $239. They said call back on Friday, the day it becomes available for sale and it should be priced correctly then. I also get $100 back from HTC for my old Inspire!

Yeah they say $199 but that is without taxes added on so it will be more. Mine was $199 with Sprint for the 32Gb but with taxes total was close to that like $236.

Without going into Pit territory please explain how lagging Android updates violates the civil liberties of Americans??

My not researched guess: ACLU Is big on protecting individual privacy, lagging updates could expose individuals to higher risk of privacy breaches.

Yeah they say $199 but that is without taxes added on so it will be more. Mine was $199 with Sprint for the 32Gb but with taxes total was close to that like $236.

I asked if that was including taxes or the upgrade fee of $36. She said no, that was the base price. I'll just have to wait until Friday. :(

I asked if that was including taxes or the upgrade fee of $36. She said no, that was the base price. I'll just have to wait until Friday. :(

Hmm strange the only other thing it could be is maybe a activation fee which they usually rein-burst you one the device is activated.

What's a good Weather App that shows rain amount I notice some do not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts