Android Phones

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Well it's official just order my first Android device tonight so I hope I don't have any regrets. :)

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
I got the HTC One from Sprint. :)

I'm ordering mine on Friday. I was going to preorder it yesterday, but for some reason, AT&T pricing isn't working correctly for me. I was on the phone over an hour with them trying to get it to charge $199 for the 32gb version, but it kept showing $239. They said call back on Friday, the day it becomes available for sale and it should be priced correctly then. I also get $100 back from HTC for my old Inspire!

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 3, 2003
OK
I'm ordering mine on Friday. I was going to preorder it yesterday, but for some reason, AT&T pricing isn't working correctly for me. I was on the phone over an hour with them trying to get it to charge $199 for the 32gb version, but it kept showing $239. They said call back on Friday, the day it becomes available for sale and it should be priced correctly then. I also get $100 back from HTC for my old Inspire!

Yeah they say $199 but that is without taxes added on so it will be more. Mine was $199 with Sprint for the 32Gb but with taxes total was close to that like $236.

dangue

Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 29, 2007
SF Bay Area
Without going into Pit territory please explain how lagging Android updates violates the civil liberties of Americans??

My not researched guess: ACLU Is big on protecting individual privacy, lagging updates could expose individuals to higher risk of privacy breaches.

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
Yeah they say $199 but that is without taxes added on so it will be more. Mine was $199 with Sprint for the 32Gb but with taxes total was close to that like $236.

I asked if that was including taxes or the upgrade fee of $36. She said no, that was the base price. I'll just have to wait until Friday. :(

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 3, 2003
OK
I asked if that was including taxes or the upgrade fee of $36. She said no, that was the base price. I'll just have to wait until Friday. :(

Hmm strange the only other thing it could be is maybe a activation fee which they usually rein-burst you one the device is activated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)