Android plus Twin Tuner Hybrid DVB-S/S2 Set Top Box

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The twin FTA tuner or on its defect ATSC+ LNB tuners is a fantasctic idea, one of the cons of the Amiko A3.

But I don't understand why developing a new product around the Cortex A7 which is at least 50% slower (depending on the clock) than the Cortex A9 used on the new Amiko A3.

Also something that weights a lot at the moment of true, is the always reliable support that Joe offers at fridge's.

I bought the Amiko mini HD SE and Joe's support has been great since the beginning.

In short, If I opt for an FTA+Android box and at least that something better shows up, I still would stick to the Amiko A3.:rant:

Thom / Anik / Frozen / Whatever fake username you are using today What is your problem with Joe?

If your going to keep using fake names and playing these games then your going to to need to find someplace else to hang out.

If your going to bash someone at least use the same username instead of hiding behind a bunch of different fake names.

With that said the DMSI box does sound interesting. I have never had any luck with other boxes advertised to be dual tuner in the past. And I am REALLY liking the idea of these Android boxes as you can use them for a lot more then just FTA. I like where these receivers are going.

Thom / Anik / Frozen / Whatever fake username you are using today What is your problem with Joe?

If your going to keep using fake names and playing these games then your going to to need to find someplace else to hang out.

If your going to bash someone at least use the same username instead of hiding behind a bunch of different fake names.

With that said the DMSI box does sound interesting. I have never had any luck with other boxes advertised to be dual tuner in the past. And I am REALLY liking the idea of these Android boxes as you can use them for a lot more then just FTA. I like where these receivers are going.

Scott, I have sent you a PM.

For the record, my name is not "Thom" and I do not have any problem with Joe. I'm sorry if what I said was considered "bashing", that was not my intent.

Since it seems I am not wanted on this board, I will stop posting altogether. Thank you to all that have helped me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)