Android Screen Shots

Can I get a copy of that wallpaper/background? I love it!!!
Android_Robot_1.jpg

Add the yahoo calendar to the google calender. Each team on yahoo has their own calendar.
No need to include Yahoo! in the mix. Google's Calendar has a multitude of other's calendars, including sports teams (MLB, NCAA, NFL, etc, etc) and more.

Hall said:
No need to include Yahoo! in the mix. Google's Calendar has a multitude of other's calendars, including sports teams (MLB, NCAA, NFL, etc, etc) and more.

I always thought the yahoo calendar for sports were better.

I always thought the yahoo calendar for sports were better.
Oh, they very well could be but I don't know if everyone can figure out how to sync multiple calendars.

Just looked at Yahoo! Calendar and don't see how/where to get the additional ones. How do you find/add them ?

Oh, they very well could be but I don't know if everyone can figure out how to sync multiple calendars.

Just looked at Yahoo! Calendar and don't see how/where to get the additional ones. How do you find/add them ?

It's really simple. First go to Yahoo sports and select your team, then go to scheduled then click on add to calendar and there is a Google calendar link and click on that.

After your done the Google calendar will load and accept it.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 252
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
iclone on EVO

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110223_102723.png
    ForumRunner_20110223_102723.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 281
  • ForumRunner_20110223_102741.png
    ForumRunner_20110223_102741.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 245
cybok0 said:
Don't go to yahoo calendar, go to yahoo sports.

I couldn't find teams' calendar on EVO as easily as I found them on my pc ... I added them in pc, but only problem now is there not showing up on calendar on EVO ... any suggestions?

cjwct said:
I couldn't find teams' calendar on EVO as easily as I found them on my pc ... I added them in pc, but only problem now is there not showing up on calendar on EVO ... any suggestions?

Make sure on sync options on phone all of your calenders are listed and checked.

Open your calendar then menu > more > my calender then make sure all your calenders are checked.

Last edited:
cybok0 said:
Make sure on sync options on phone all of your calenders are listed and checked.

Open your calendar then menu > more > my calender then make sure all your calenders are checked.

That's what I did ... oh well, no biggie, but thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts