ANGEL PITCHER KILLED IN CRASH!!!

What a horrible tragedy. I had a flashback to that day when we found out about Thurman Munson.... What a terrible loss. I add my thoughts and prayers to their families and the Angels' organization

Too bad, its a real shame. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims as well as the Angels in general. You have your whole life ahead of you and this happens. What the hell is going on if you cant get into a car anymore?

Angels and their Fans and Family

The Angels seem to be closer to their fans somehow..(at least that's my perception). The players seem to be like they're your family and you start caring for each one of them. So it was only fitting that my stomach would drop to the floor when I heard the news and I stared at the computer screen in a daze for several minutes. Let's pray for their families, the organization and that God will grant them peace in the midst of this storm. For the people who drive drunk, please stop! I flashed backed to when a drunk driver nearly killed my family and I while sitting at a stop sign and sit stunned just as I did then. The ripple effect of your actions are devastating!

BeatHouse

Even though you guys are our top rivals, my heart goes out to his family, teammates, and fans. :( Sad day indeed.

My Condolences

My condolences to Adenhart, his family, and the entire Halo organization and their fans.

Personally, I would love to see the Angels overcome this tragedy and persevere the way the Cardinals did after the unfortunate passing of Darryl Kile in 2002.

it's incredible how in this day and age we still see these type of things. you would think people would've learned enough by now not to drive drunk! To see a young life full of potential taken away like that saddens me deeply.My heart goes out to his family and the family of those who also fell victim to this careless driver's decision to drive drunk. Horrible day for these families :(.

MANY THANKS

Guys,

I am deeply touched by all the feelings and wishes shared here for Nick. I also thank those of you who were kind enough to PM me. I am unable to answer them so I will openly thank you here.

As Bill mentioned, no game tonight but a full team meeting @ 4PM as if it were a game. I have not seen a dry eye from our sweet seniors in the parking booths all the way thru the offices from the receptionists to Mr. Moreno who has been walking about the various floors and offices offering hugs and a shoulder. Big Mike is a f%^&ing pillar of strength. His eyes are red yet he is stoic and saying we will move forward and gain strength from this. (Rumor is he had a call from Tony LaRussa before he faced the media this morning. He is surely the man to offer some words of assistance!)

Have to go and again thank you. (Classy move on the avatar, Bill!!!!:up) Please continue to think of us all in Anaheim and mostly the families of the deceased. How we will get thru this I don't know even though the Angels DO have a history of these things happening.

Be well and enjoy the game!

What a terrible loss not only for LA but for all baseball and it's fans.This kid was a great high school pitcher right up the road in the Hagerstown area (Williamsport).
Has to have Tommy John surgery and was still drafted in the 2nd round. RIP and may God be with his personal and Angel families.

For those who may have missed it, the idiot drunk who killed these people wasn't just driving drunk. He was driving without a license because it had been suspended due to a previous DUI conviction! This guy should go to jail for life.:mad::mad::mad:

For those who may have missed it, the idiot drunk who killed these people wasn't just driving drunk. He was driving without a license because it had been suspended due to a previous DUI conviction! This guy should go to jail for life.:mad::mad::mad:

Sorry, but that's too good for this scumbag! :mad:

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, but forgive me for saying that he should get the chair.

Even if he had the same thing happen to him it wouldn't bring Nick back.

The more I read about this tragedy the more sad I get. You guys are division rivals, but you guys are also people first. I'm so sorry to you Halo fans that this happened to you. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)