anik F3 118.8 W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

omardjcu

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
can some one tell me if the satellite 118.8 anik F3 stil working because i can not get signal , i can get 116.8W and 123W , thank

i don't know what it is the problem because i can get 55W,58W,87W,91W,95W,99.2W,101W,103W,107.3W,113W,116.8W,121W,123W but this satelite i use to get whit 4 FT them i get one 6 ft because the signal was low them i get one 10 ft because was imposible to get back this 118.8 w , i'm in montreal quebec and i have total vu off the sky from the top of my bilding, thank

Looks like it's gone for now. I tried another blind scan - found 5 new transponders but no Fusion mux. I hope it comes back since the wife prefers the east coast feeds because of the earlier program times.

ok guys i think is my lucky day because i get home from work and i give it a try and it work and i get 95 % in my nano2, so finaly i get my 10 ft tune and working and traking the all arc from 55W to 123W i will try the circular satellite on the est. thank

maybe they were thinking of adding more channels to the TP and jacked up the s/r
then decided against it and they're back to the original s/r they used when they started there

Interesting that they'd be gone for so many hours. They must be using an alternate transmission method for whatever reason. Anyway, I wish Azteca at 121W C-band would quit coming and going, also. Are they experimenting with other delivery methods (i.e. fiber)?

Interesting that they'd be gone for so many hours. They must be using an alternate transmission method for whatever reason. Anyway, I wish Azteca at 121W C-band would quit coming and going, also. Are they experimenting with other delivery methods (i.e. fiber)?

Grr, turned out to be a antenna pointing problem for Azteca on 121W. I thought that I had this KTI pointing problem resolved but apparently not. Interesting that the other 121W transponders were fine, though. Maybe I'll get something going on this this weekend.

I was only able to semi get a couple of channels on that bird when I had my 10ft exclusively for C Band. Now not even a blimp, that footprint is not kind to those of us way south of the Rio Grande

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts