UNIDEN UST-4400 ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

crosspaws

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 27, 2009
Grand Haven MI
I picked this up today and don't know much about it. I don't have the remote, is this going to be a problem? I currently have Sathawk with 10' mesh,c/ku and Gbox. What might I do with it. The unit has "videocipherII plus descrambler equiped". Any help or info or am I wasting my time with it?

Thanks all.

If nothing else you can use it to view what analog feeds are left.

Since you have a G-Box you don't need it to move your BUD, but it could.

If you have a voltage-controlled LNBF you are covered for polarity switching, but that receiver should switch polarity on a servo-controlled feed.

Feed it with the IF loop Out for the analog feeds. That's about all it's worth. (I didn't like that rcvr BITD even)

Door STOP

I picked this up today and don't know much about it. I don't have the remote, is this going to be a problem? I currently have Sathawk with 10' mesh,c/ku and Gbox. What might I do with it. The unit has "videocipherII plus descrambler equiped". Any help or info or am I wasting my time with it?

Thanks all.

I have one. Get the descrambler board out before it ruins the unit from leaking battery. The memory battery on the main board should be replaced without losing voltage to the memory. If the battery is gone you have lost the firmware and that's all she wrote.

You need the remote to do anything useful. The remote is very hard to find.

looks like the Manual is here:
Code:
http://www.retrevo.com/samples/Uniden-Satellite-Receiver-manuals.html
Thought I might have a remote, I'll have to check some other boxes.

Thanks every for the help so far. I downloaded the manual, but I still don't know If it's worth the time and effort. I going to get another smaller dish 6-7' that has a motor so I could use it to move the dish. Just don't know yet. Is there much to to pull down with it or can I tell that for the information on "The List"?

Analog feeds are not listed on The List. If connected to the IF Out of your FTA you could get the analog feeds. That would be about it without the remote. All programming is done with the remote.
Still looking.

I have a universal remote that list the 4400, so I am going to try that tomorrow. Thanks for looking I will report back what I find.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts