Animania: The Classics - Pink Panther & Dick Tracy 7pm EST Tonight new Episodes!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
chidancer,

I'm with you on road runner! One of my favorites. Remember when they used to show them at the movie theatres before the feature back in the 60's? That was one of the things I loved about going to the movies as a kid.

davideo said:
I just noticed the classics show goes from one hour long to 2 hours on the 15th (this Tuesday). Maybe that 's when the new shows will start. (?)

I just shari albert (I seem to catch her all the time :) ). Dick Tracy will start 6/15 and I assume that Pink Panther will start on that day also.

eschu97611 said:
How politically "uncorrect" is the "Ju Jitsu" chracter in 2004???-LOL
I'm suprised they air some of these old cartoons, for exactly that reason. I can't remember the last time I saw a Speedy Gonzales cartoon.

voomvoom said:
"Ju Jitsu" is perfectly politically correct in my book... but, that voom guy I just seen is not... I've finally seen what everyone's been complaining about...
L pronounced with R, buckteeth, stereotype Japanese accent-I don;t know-seems awful 50ish to me-anyway still enjoying the new content just wonder if Dick Tracy has been rarely shown up until now due to the apparent stereotypes is all.

I never saw Dick Tracy in English. When Dick Tracy was popular, I was back in my native country and saw it translated into Spanish which has a different taste to it. Now seen it in English has been quite a surprise. If they could show Woody Woodpecker, it will be awesome! I did not remember Jut Jitsu. I don't even remember how he sounded in Spanish. I do remember that their Police Car was a very popular toy.

Sean Mota said:
I never saw Dick Tracy in English. When Dick Tracy was popular, I was back in my native country and saw it translated into Spanish which has a different taste to it. Now seen it in English has been quite a surprise. If they could show Woody Woodpecker, it will be awesome! I did not remember Jut Jitsu. I don't even remember how he sounded in Spanish. I do remember that their Police Car was a very popular toy.
Does bring back fond childhood mems Sean-I agree-Good to see that "Classics" is now 2 hours too!!

I am PISSSSSSSSSSSS I missed these a storm came through and knock out our power the whole time it was on just got it back, Sean Why doesn't voom list this as its own show? This is crazy they really need to start listing whats on instead of what they do . The way it is I will have to watch the whole show and hope it comes on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts