Annual CineMax For $0.01/Yr Revisited

called dish today-csr told me i needed dvr service! i demanded a supervisor and super. told me csr made mistake and sure i can have 1c special w/current equipment.

this may be obvious but i was curious if you are already signed up for both of these things can i still get them to honor this deal?

ok sorry first time poster, was not clear enough....

if I am already enrolled in credit card autopay AND paperless billing can I still get CineMax for $0.01 per year.

I am not currently subscribed to CineMax

ok sorry first time poster, was not clear enough....

if I am already enrolled in credit card autopay AND paperless billing can I still get CineMax for $0.01 per year.

I am not currently subscribed to CineMax
Yes you can still get it. I was already signed up for both and they added on the penny Cinemax for me no problem.

Even though I am billed through my phone company I thought I'd give this a shot. I called my phone company, they transferred me to a dish CSR and Cinemax was up and running a few minutes later. I'll stay tuned to see if the billing comes our correctly...

Whoa! No wonder people here hate Dish Network's customer service. I just called to see if I could get the Cinemax deal. I'm an AT&T customer so I called the AT&T number but got transfered to Dish Network Customer Service for changes in programming.

I asked about the deal and the first CSR said sure, we'll just need to put you on autopay and I will need a credit card number. I had to hang up because I didn't have my credit card handy.

Called back and this is where all went down hill, the CSR I got sounded like she just woke up and didn't want to be there.

I asked about the deal and she told me that it was only for new AT&T customers and that I couldn't add it so I told her that I had just called and was told that I could.

She then said that there was no way that I had called earlier because she could see if I've made calls to Dish Network even if they didn't enter any info in my account.

I got upset and asked her if she was calling me a liar, she then said: "No sir, I'm not calling you a liar" So I said, no but you're implying that I'm liar since you're saying that I haven't called. She then said with an attitude: "Is there anything else that I can help you with?"

I just told her no and before I could say have a nice day, she hung up.

Very professional way of treating your customers Dish Network, no wonder people complain so much about your CSRs. I'm glad I'm with AT&T since I've always been treated with respect and professionalism by their CSRs even if I'm wrong.

Randall, I'd rather not say which telephone company because I happen to be an employee. But we do not get any special treatment, as a matter of fact, we are required by the FCC to go through the same procedures as any other customer. But I will tell you it's not AT&T. You probably have never heard of us anyway.

Even though I am billed through my phone company I thought I'd give this a shot. I called my phone company, they transferred me to a dish CSR and Cinemax was up and running a few minutes later. I'll stay tuned to see if the billing comes our correctly...

Really? I'll have to call CenturyTel and see what happens. I've tried once or twice in the past with no luck.

Cinemax Deal Didn't Work

I received my bill today and I did get charged for Cinemax. I called my phone company and was transferred to DISH. They told me I wasn't eligible for the deal because I was an existing customer. I told them to remove Cinemax and asked for a credit for what I had already been billed. She told me they couldn't do that because their records show that I was told I didn't qualify for the deal but chose to add Cinemax anyway. I told her that was simply untrue and again asked for a credit. After being put on hold three times, eventually they agreed to the credit, but I'm sure she didn't believe me. The sad part about it all, is that I was not surprised by any of this and part of me actually expected it.

I received my bill today and I did get charged for Cinemax. I called my phone company and was transferred to DISH. They told me I wasn't eligible for the deal because I was an existing customer. I told them to remove Cinemax and asked for a credit for what I had already been billed. She told me they couldn't do that because their records show that I was told I didn't qualify for the deal but chose to add Cinemax anyway. I told her that was simply untrue and again asked for a credit. After being put on hold three times, eventually they agreed to the credit, but I'm sure she didn't believe me. The sad part about it all, is that I was not surprised by any of this and part of me actually expected it.

I called AT&T yesterday for something else and asked again for the Cinemax for $0.01 promotion. He said that the promotion was only for Dish Network customers and AT&T customers were not eligilble for the promotion. He also said, it was for new customers only. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)