Annual CineMax For $0.01/Yr Revisited

vegassatellite

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Just wanted to let everyone know that this promotion is still available.

If you enroll in credit card autopay AND paperless billing, you can get CineMax for $0.01 per year.

It's called "Annual CineMax For A Penny" promotion. If you get a CSR who doesn't know about, I've been informed by a CSR that an uninformed CSR would only need to look under the SERVICES tab and it should be the second one down. Those are her words, I've never seen a DISH CSR screen.

I helped set up two of my new connect customers with it today.

Subscribers who get DISH through the phone company aren't eligible.

Promotion expires 01/31/2010.

If you enroll in credit card autopay AND paperless billing, you can get CineMax for $0.01 per year.

If you have HD service, of the Cinemax movie package for 1 cent/year, you will have only the Cinemax channel in HD (more may be available once DISH has more HD content???).

This is a great offer, I signed up almost immediately!

~​

If you have HD service, of the Cinemax movie package for 1 cent/year, you will have only the Cinemax channel in HD ....
Just to clarify...

Only one of the Cinemax channels is currently HD. But even with the $29.99 DishHD (only) package you get the other Cinemax channels in SD.

Talon Dancer

I'm assuming nobody still has been able to get this deal as an AT&T/Dish subscriber? I called when this deal was first posted and was unable to get it even though I'm on autopay and paperless billing through AT&T.

Just wanted to let everyone know that this promotion is still available.

It's called "Annual CineMax For A Penny" promotion. If you get a CSR who doesn't know about, I've been informed by a CSR that an uninformed CSR would only need to look under the SERVICES tab and it should be the second one down. Those are her words, I've never seen a DISH CSR screen.

I helped set up two of my new connect customers with it today.

Subscribers who get DISH through the phone company aren't eligible.

Promotion expires 01/31/2010.
I was aware of this for some time but wanted to have a statement mailed so I let it go. Since Dish called & left a recorded message yesterday telling me I'd been "selected" to no longer receive a paper statement, I'm calling them NOW and insisting on Max for .01. Thanks for posting that, MAYBE I can manage to get the CSR to find the promotion! God I hate going through the crap it takes to talk to a human and then hope they understand me.:rolleyes: Wish me luck!

Ed

Mission accomplished! Can't believe I got to speak with a polite human being,"John", within about 30 seconds that actually knew about the promotion and took care of me. Best Dish cs experience I've had in a long time! Evidently they've done something lately to allow you to speak to a live csr without going through the voice-mail merry-go-round forever.:) He told me the .01 price was good through 1/31/09.

Thanks again Vegas!

Ed

BEWARE THIS DEAL!!!!
I did this deal, and another one, Starz for 2 years for 2 cents, and all it did was sign me up automatically for AEP!!! So I went from haveing AT 200 with HBO and HD, to having AEP...hmm. CSR told me they had no clue about either deal, and credited my account 10 dollars (basically paid for the downgrade charge).

I think this is a total YMMV deal.

BEWARE THIS DEAL!!!!
I did this deal, and another one, Starz for 2 years for 2 cents, and all it did was sign me up automatically for AEP!!! So I went from haveing AT 200 with HBO and HD, to having AEP...hmm. CSR told me they had no clue about either deal, and credited my account 10 dollars (basically paid for the downgrade charge).

The Cinemax promotion is legitimate--I've had it as part of my package since early December, and all I'm still subscribing to is America's Top 100 plus locals.

BEWARE THIS DEAL!!!!

Nope, no beware on this one. The only beware is for getting a CSR that can mess up a wet dream :). This a very legit promo. Had it since they started it (or atlteast when it was first announced here) and my program package stayed the same and my bill has never gotten messed up.

just signed up for it today and also got a reduction in my bill according to the csr of 10 dollars a month. The csr was one of the best I have had but not have had any problems with any csr in the past and the programing was on as soon as i hung up the phone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts