Another channel gone

Interesting that Z Living does stream, but now a person has to sign in to get the free app on the Roku/Fire Stick. But that is impossible, as when I go to the site on either the computer or chromebook the message pops up it is an unsafe site. So no way to sign in. I can get the Z Living channel from another streaming source that has that channel included though. Strange.

Let's be sure to discuss topics and not other posters. Thanks.
It was a post that was made by MrDRC (who is a member) and deleted. Juans post was made with the quote before it was deleted.

That has since been corrected.
May I suggest that when posts that have already been quoted get deleted, a placeholder should be put there, even if it is just to say "Post deleted for _________ reason."? That would eliminate a lot of confusion in cases like these. Thanks.

May I suggest that when posts that have already been quoted get deleted, a placeholder should be put there, even if it is just to say "Post deleted for _________ reason."? That would eliminate a lot of confusion in cases like these. Thanks.
Well that does happen, and did.
However when it was quoted, the staff member that deleted it probably didn’t see that it was quoted and left it.
Then after THAT was deleted a note was left stating the reason “quoted deleted post”.
It shows up differently as to why on different platforms however.

I’m sure it’s all a misunderstanding.

Reactions: raoul5788
Well that does happen, and did.
However when it was quoted, the staff member that deleted it probably didn’t see that it was quoted and left it.
Then after THAT was deleted a note was left stating the reason “quoted deleted post”.
It shows up differently as to why on different platforms however.

I’m sure it’s all a misunderstanding.
That's exactly what happened. I deleted the first one not realizing there was another post. I went back and deleted the second one. Mea culpa and my apologies for any confusion.

Reactions: Juan
Liked it for The Adventures of Ozzi and Harriet. They also had some old and recently old shows that are also on other channels. But then it also had some odd programming of health, religious, and infomercials. Can't say that I'll miss the channel, though.

Reactions: Miner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)