another dtv saga!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dalebrow

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 5, 2009
cincinnati
Well I went from dish back to dtv and was eligible for the 200 dollar visa card. After doing everything I was supposed to do I went to my rebates and and seen where I was denied. The first time I called, the girl said yes you were denied the cash card, so I said why, and she transferred me to some one else who in turn said the previous girl from support should have helped, then proceeded to give me a number for the rebate center which was an invalid number. So then I called back and talked to another person who said the addresses didn't match, but I know it did because I made sure I circled it. She then gave me the rebate number which was diff. but it was refer a friend this time and after listening to a five minute recording she said if you would like to talk to a live person press zero. Well I press zero I am back where I started at support. Well after an hour or so still no answer. I guess what I need is a number to call if any one has an idea. Thanks for reading this and if I seem to be flustered it is probably because I am, besides DTV was the ones sending me mail every week to come back.

Well I went from dish back to dtv and was eligible for the 200 dollar visa card. After doing everything I was supposed to do I went to my rebates and and seen where I was denied. The first time I called, the girl said yes you were denied the cash card, so I said why, and she transferred me to some one else who in turn said the previous girl from support should have helped, then proceeded to give me a number for the rebate center which was an invalid number. So then I called back and talked to another person who said the addresses didn't match, but I know it did because I made sure I circled it. She then gave me the rebate number which was diff. but it was refer a friend this time and after listening to a five minute recording she said if you would like to talk to a live person press zero. Well I press zero I am back where I started at support. Well after an hour or so still no answer. I guess what I need is a number to call if any one has an idea. Thanks for reading this and if I seem to be flustered it is probably because I am, besides DTV was the ones sending me mail every week to come back.

They will have to do an escaltion to get this taken care of your not going to be able to talk to anyone wo will magically make the card ship.

Thanks stonecold,I finally got through to the rebate dept. and the lady said don't worry about the not being approved part that it is still being processed.We will see.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)