Another new Mini-BUD for me - - -

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I could be completely wrong, but this clamp appears to be too small and would not be large enough to hold a 65mm C-band feedhorn.

The unit is adjustable in height, but the size of LNBF clamp is limited to the standard KU size of 40mm and the smaller throat size of 23mm.

I believe you are right. If so, I can always us it anyways and order a C band LNBF older at a later time.

What satellite receiver are you using? I like the graphics and the information they provide.

I currently have a SV-HD8000 which I got off of Craigslist. I had this receiver for over a year and I love it. Runs the motor very well. I did have to replace the C10 and C24 caps because of a known problem that is documented in the sat equipment review thread here.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/171384-review-sonicview-sv-hd8000-13.html

BTW, I just ordered a Openbox S9 which should be here Saturday. I wanted S2! :)

Yep, I pick up the Prodelin this coming weekend and I have to coordinate the pickup of the Channel Master because he would like to keep the C-Band LNB off the dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts