Another question....

Sindonesia

Original poster
May 3, 2004
I looked around the forum and the user's guide but can't find a answer. When you are in the program guide how do you just see the channels that you subscribe to? I hate seeing things I can't watch. :mad: Thanks for any replies.

I thought of doing it that way as a work around but I just thought there was something I was missing. Thanks for the reply.

Nope not yet. It kinda bugs me too because there are about thirty digital OTA stations in my area that I don't care to weed through. Plus I don't have VavaVoom so I would rather not have to look at a bunch of good movies that I can't afford to watch right now.

wasch_24 said:
Nope not yet. It kinda bugs me too because there are about thirty digital OTA stations in my area that I don't care to weed through. Plus I don't have VavaVoom so I would rather not have to look at a bunch of good movies that I can't afford to watch right now.
That's why I wanted to find a work around because I will upgrade to VavaVoom because their always seems to be something better on the channels I don't have. I must fight the temptation. :D

Sindonesia said:
That's why I wanted to find a work around because I will upgrade to VavaVoom because their always seems to be something better on the channels I don't have. I must fight the temptation. :D

And that's exactly why they don't allow you to "hide" the channels you don't subscribe to! :D Inconvenience for the user, but great advertising for the premium channels!

Another tip: When you are using the Surf Bar to browse channels, you can press the colored buttons to advance by next Voom channel, next HD channel or next Favorites channel, it helps cut down on the clutter.

I agree, it would be great to have the non-subscribed channels not even be visible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts