Another Move????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
In principle, salesdancer7, I agree with your thoughts. As bass ackward CVC seems to be in most decisions, I still believe that given the opportunity to dump dead assets for a few bucks before they are worthless is something the stockholders would favor. So, after VOOM is done/shut down, assuming this decision is to be made and approved, what would be in that collection to be what Charles Dolan would need?
Would it be Rainbow's remaining dbs facilities after E* purchase with a second option to buy if the E* deal is denied or declined?
Would it be the installed base of Motorola receivers?
Would it include the copyrights and inventory of HDTV program/movie masters?
Would it include the entire accounts of VOOM subscribers?

Finally I would like to suggest Dolan name his new service "DBS" for Dolan Broadcast Satellite. Or, if Dolan decides to not be in the DBS business, he could call it DBN, N for Network

Another question is how many of those subscribers will be on board with "DBS" ?

Many here keep saying the number 45,000 but I don't think this is the case since many are already subscribed to one other service and will simply fall back on that which means that the real number that will be open for the other services to acquire will be a bit less than 45,000. How many have another service now? I have both E* and D* so when VOOM goes, I would not represent an increase to E* or D* no more than someone who just has VOOM and decides to go just with locals for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)