Another Reason for people to hate ESPN.

Kind of like NASCAR fans who will only buy Sunoco fuel, even though for the most part fuel is fuel no matter who you buy it from. :D

This is so very very true, for some at least. I worked with a guy a few years ago for a couple of years. Every evening after work he would break out his cooler of beer. Same brand everyday, anyway one day he got to talking about how this brand tasted so bad. I said I have watched you drink the same one for a long time, why drink it, if it sucks? He said cause this is "my mans beer". I was like what? He then told me it was the sponsor for his favorite NASCAR driver. :rolleyes:

This is so very very true, for some at least. I worked with a guy a few years ago for a couple of years. Every evening after work he would break out his cooler of beer. Same brand everyday, anyway one day he got to talking about how this brand tasted so bad. I said I have watched you drink the same one for a long time, why drink it, if it sucks? He said cause this is "my mans beer". I was like what? He then told me it was the sponsor for his favorite NASCAR driver. :rolleyes:
Which beer? I would guess Busch..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)