Antenna rotor question

nanaberry

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 1, 2005
Galion, Ohio
I hate to sound really dumb but...... I have a digital antenna and want to install a rotor. My mother gave me her alliance model U-100 and I was wondering if I could use it? I know there are 4 screws on the bottom but I know nothing about this kind of stuff. Shouldn't the rotor have a place for the cable to hook? Thanks for any imput.

The rotator has three parts: The rotator (mounts on mast); the control box; and a four conductor cable to connect the two. The screw lugs on both ends are numbered, connect 1 to 1;2 to 2; 3 to 3; and 4 to 4. Plug the control box into the A/C wall plug. Rotate control full clockwise and wait for the rotator to synchronize, then full counter-clockwise and wait. If the control box indicates that the rotator is at the end of its travel but the control is not, there is a small manual switch on the bottom that will advance the indicator one click at a time to synchronize. The lugs on the rotator may be under a small metal plate with an oval hole (for the 4-strand cable).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts