Any Audio?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
Does anyone get any sound from 103 11943, 20000, S & N Pier Hunting Beach, Surf City?
Sure would be nice to hear the ocean in the background.

RT.

nope
they use to have the audio from WCPE (I think thats the call sign)....the classical music channel when it was just one stream (North Pier). But now its audio only (radio side of the TP)

I tried to change the audio PID once to match that so it could do as you want but the picture then got all choppy

Cant get ya the natural surf sounds, that would be cool, but FWIW
- - Sound on MS10 and MS20, AMC 1 Ku - -
I noticed that TP 11939 V 20000 has the mentioned video channels, but also has Radio channel XD100. Can we get it to play the radio channel and the video channel, simutainiously? I added two channels on the TP in the Openbox S9 TP_Prog file. (with the editor)
MS10 +S, Type = TV, Apid 4096 Vpid 4642 PCR 4642 and
MS20 +S, Type = TV, Apid 4096 Vpid 5154 PCR 5154. Loaded the modified TP_Prog file into the S9. It works. (and no chop) Now I have what could be called a poor mans e-scapes (?) on these channels.
Think it should work for other receivers(?)

Don't know if it will work on other receivers but I can confirm it worked great on my Openbox S9, now have the classical music background on the MS10 & 20 beach cams, with perfect video.

I also changed the Audio Mode to "Stereo".

Thanks FaT Air. :up

Don't know if it will work on other receivers but I can confirm it worked great on my Openbox S9, now have the classical music background on the MS10 & 20 beach cams, with perfect video.

Thanks FaT Air. :up

Oh, good, the type of music. I was going to ask about what would be "playing." "Longhair" is music I have and somethimes do listen to. So I will give that a try. I have the S9 also. Good job FaT Air(or renamed: "Very good looking cat owner"):)

RT.

I did also, just forgot to put it in the post.
The cat is giving me "The Stare". As can be seen in the background, I was looking over The List and scanning sats, instead of giving him a back rub. He gets quite demanding at times.

Something is wrong

FaT Air
Not familiar with the editor, I took a shot at getting the music on those two channels. It worked! Well, for a few seconds. Then the audio "snapped right back to what it was. So, how do you stop that from happening?:confused:

(a grrrr cat?)

RT.

FaT Air
Not familiar with the editor, I took a shot at getting the music on those two channels. It worked! Well, for a few seconds. Then the audio "snapped right back to what it was. So, how do you stop that from happening?:confused:

(a grrrr cat?)

RT.
Not sure what's happening there. here's a screengrab of the editor showing the channels I added. (top 2 lines)
No need to add the 2nd audio PID, doesn't work.

Attachments

• MS10_20_with_sound.jpg
    MS10_20_with_sound.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 95
Not sure what's happening there. here's a screengrab of the editor showing the channels I added. (top 2 lines)
No need to add the 2nd audio PID, doesn't work.

Looks just like mine except the 2nd audio and the service ID. Yours are zero/zero. I will try that as soon as the news is over.

RT.

It's the service ID. Not the second audio pid. If you scan the sat and the added channels have the broadcast service ID that is broadcast, it will correct itself to the PIDS that are broadcast.

It's the service ID. Not the second audio pid. If you scan the sat and the added channels have the broadcast service ID that is broadcast, it will correct itself to the PIDS that are broadcast.

Yes. Set mine to zero and the music has been running for 15 minutes now. Nice to look at the waves, the sun setting, and now the music. Just wish the camera had zoom to check on the beach dollies!:cool::):D
Thanks, FaT Air.

RT.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)