Any backlash adjustment for Stab HH120?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

McGuyver

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2007
Nuclear Testing Grounds
Any backlash adjustment for Stab HH120? Been searching but no useful info.... Mine is a few years old and has a bit of play so I wonder if anybody knows how to resolve this?

I'd say , open it up and see if anything looks likely. The adjustments on the SG2100 are pretty obvious , under the cover. Since "Googling" didn't give me any answer, I suspect the worst, that there is no adjustment, but you might see something inside that will give you an idea.
:)

if it's like the Stab 100 it has no adjustment got slack in mine after about 6 months and took it apart nothing to adjust.

Thanks for your replies, it doesn't look good I guess but I can live with the little slop. It's not a priority right now so I'll save the tinkering for another day when I have more time. I appreciate your help fellows :)

Thanks for your replies, it doesn't look good I guess but I can live with the little slop. It's not a priority right now so I'll save the tinkering for another day when I have more time. I appreciate your help fellows :)

MCGuyver,

I tried a lot of searching, too. But, I came up with only more questions like yours with no answers.

Obviously, there is always a method to accomplish any goal, just depends on how much creative genious and time you want to apply to it. Some sort of adjustable spring tension mechanism might be possible.

RADAR

Radar, I'm with you on that, I'm sure there's a way and if I come up with a fix I'll be sure to post it for all who have shared this common problem. Thanks for your encouragement :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts