Any Changes for RTV and PBJ lineup for the 4th Quarter?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Has anyone heard if there are any lineup changes for RTV and PBJ for the 4th quarter? Coming up soon.....

I haven't but I hope RTV makes some serious changes. Their current lineup is pretty pathetic.

For years I had a fixed dish just for RTV which I repointed elsewhere a while back due to lack of use.

From now on I thought I would just catch one of the channels on 87W if need be, but so far I haven't bothered. I lost my local RTV affiliate few months ago and unfortunately didn't miss it. Sure hope the schedule improves.

I agree. Hope the schedule improves

When it first came out RTN (as it was called) was great. Then they lost alot of programs to other stations (metv, antennatv) so now they're kinda getting what would be a step up from public domain stuff

The schedules for the 4th quarter are now available at the RTV site, unfortunately I don´t identify anything that I consider an improvement in them.

Improvement to programming = advertising dollars. They are getting a lot of competition from MeTV, This, and starting 1/1/13 NBC's Cozi and all the others. Most of these have some serious money behind them. Now that "nostalgic" programming is being sought by programmers for their digital tiers, the program licensing fees are going to increase.

RTV has already lost many affiliates that have switched to ME TV, RTV is falling behind on the competition.
I´d rather see Luken concentrating on taking care of RTV and the channels they already have before they think of launching even more channels (i.e. RTV 2, Car TV, etc).

I remember that a couple of years ago RTV at this time would be showing Marcus Welby, Leave it to Beaver, etc, right now there is a show with some ladíes doing hairdos, not much of classic tv if you ask me.

I have a better idea for Luken dump RTV cause of the competition bring back TECH tv I would like to see something like that. You have to look where there is no competition I would like to see tech shows on computers and anything electronic. What do you guys think?

Dan Rose

I´d also like some real tech tv, but I´d rather see Luken changing Tuff TV into a tech tv format rather than ditching RTV.
I don´t watch Tuff TV, I see they have a limited number of affiliates, and since I can´t watch ME TV, I still have hopes that Luken is able to revive RTV but unfortunately they have fallen behind on their competition.

Couple of years ago at this time RTV would show the Hitchock hour, right now there is a show, Intelligence (2006-2007), nothing Retro about it.

I hope you´re right, so far I see that some of the stuff RTV used to have before like Marcus Welby M.D and Magnum P.I. will be on COZI TV.

I don't know why RTV is showing that newer crime drama, and the A&E investagative show. Also, that Daytime show is just terrible. These shows do not belong on a retro station. They have too much competition to be shooting themselves in the foot. It's no wonder some markets have replaced it with ME-TV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)