Any Deals on Center Ice?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
Just called Direc and they said that Center ice is 172.

Has that price gone up?

Not sure what I paid last year?

Plus i think I have to add Sports HD pack 12.99.

Ill probably add this but seems a tad high this year.

always looking for a handout still!

suck it up and pay full regular price like most otheres do.
the price stayed the same either 159 or 169 cant remember
i do seem to recall your threads asking for discounts on other sports packages.
if you dont wanna pay going rate for sports packages why have them?

always looking for a handout still!

suck it up and pay full regular price like most otheres do.
the price stayed the same either 159 or 169 cant remember
i do seem to recall your threads asking for discounts on other sports packages.
if you dont wanna pay going rate for sports packages why have them?

Why so hostile? Don't make it personal.

I pay full price plenty of times.
Who in there right mind would not like to take advantage
of a discount?

If i were you id keep my mouth shut.

Why so hostile? Don't make it personal.

I pay full price plenty of times.
Who in there right mind would not like to take advantage
of a discount?

If i were you id keep my mouth shut.

exactly. I didnt know it was illegal to call your provider to see if there is a type of discount available. Heck when I called last spring to remove the sports pack they OFFERED me $10 a month off for 6 months. Who in their right mind wouldn't take it?
The other day I called in about an issue I was having with my R22. When it was all said and one (they did get it fixed) they gave me a $5 discount for all the troubles. Yeah its only $5 but what the hey.

Listen we pay a boatload of money to our providers. At any time they reserve the right to jack up our bill.
I think its foolish not to try to save some bucks or get the best possible deal.

Thats what i love about this forum. People always let you know what deals are out there.
Always sharing information.

Gotta love that!

Now dont get me wrong. There are people out there who do abuse the system but all the OP did was asking if anyone had received a discount on NHL CI.
Cripes we had a huge thread on how to get discounts on NFL ST at the beginning of the season...so how is this different?

not being personal, just remembered a similar thread last year right away when i saw this.
the providers set their prices for a reason, otherwise they would advertise price is negotiable.

imho if one asks for discount on st then turns around and ask for ci discount, im thinking ei discount maybe next. to me thats misuse/abuse.

keep my mouth shut, shut it for me please.

since you like saving money if you have 15 minutes i can save you upto 15% on your car insurance

stone phillips420 said:
not being personal, just remembered a similar thread last year right away when i saw this.
the providers set their prices for a reason, otherwise they would advertise price is negotiable.

imho if one asks for discount on st then turns around and ask for ci discount, im thinking ei discount maybe next. to me thats misuse/abuse.

Sorry I have not shared my recent statements with you. Lol.

Abuse is harassing a company for constant discounts on basic services and beyond.
I do non of the above.
However if a company is offering specials
For loyal subs I'd love to know about it.

Listen I started this thread to find out if my fellow subs saved any money on center ice.

If I saved money on a sports package I most certainly would share that. Minus the silly accusations.

since you like saving money if you have 15 minutes i can save you upto 15% on your car insurance

Wow. Classy.

stone phillips420 said:

There's obviously something wrong with you.

stone phillips420 said:
and what would that be?
nba is lucky no season yet, otherwise i can see your thread now

Your a jerk! Plus I don't care for the Nba package.

I started a normal thread and you dragged it down.

Your a jerk! Plus I don't care for the Nba package.

I started a normal thread and you dragged it down.
thank you. the nba can rejoice in that. did ou ask for mls nascar or cricket for discounts?
i dragged it down cause you advertise to the whole board that you call up dtv on thier expensive sports packages and beg for discounts. hmmm.
if you dont like the price to begin with, dont buy it!

i do however appreciate your personal attack.

Enough. Question answered orher than if anyone got a discount. I asked for one on CI and was told none was available.

I'll leave the tread open for anyone who may have got and wants to discuss a CI discount. Otherwise the conversation is DONE.

Please think before any more replies.

Thank you.

jcrandall said:
Enough. Question answered orher than if anyone got a discount. I asked for one on CI and was told none was available.

I'll leave the tread open for anyone who may have got and wants to discuss a CI discount. Otherwise the conversation is DONE.

Please think before any more replies.

Thank you.

Thank you I'm done.

Maybe I'll call tonight and see what they say ;)
I havent had any sports packages (other than the multi-sports pack) and I know they always try to get me to get the movies and I told them numerous times "no I'd prefer a deal on NHL CI" but that was off season time.

thank you. the nba can rejoice in that. did ou ask for mls nascar or cricket for discounts?
i dragged it down cause you advertise to the whole board that you call up dtv on thier expensive sports packages and beg for discounts. hmmm.
if you dont like the price to begin with, dont buy it!

i do however appreciate your personal attack.

What's the big deal about asking for a discount anyways? Hasn't DirecTV been bragging for months that new subs get free NFLST? Loyal subs should get a break for continuing their subscription. If DirecTV would give new subs free NHLCI rather than NFLST I would have switched immediately.

no biggie in asking for discount once in a blue moon. to ask for a discount at the start of each sports season is ridiculous.
so last football season op asked and got st discount. this year asking for ci discount. what next year ask for ei discount?

misuse and abuse plain nd simple black and white no gray about it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)