Any deals on HBO Max?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
HBO Max was having a 20% off 6-month pre-pay deal, don’t know if it is still going on.
Nope, March 1 was the last day to sign up for it. I don't know of any discounts available now for HBO Max, other than to get it for free bundled in with certain service tiers on AT&T Wireless or AT&T Fiber.

What's the least inexpensive way to get HBO Max? My daughter likes watching Impractical Jokers and that seems to be the only place to find it...

We also have Netflix, Disney+, Apple Music... it's all starting to add up.
No more deals at this time. Unless you want to go with AT&T for your cell phone service.

My gift cards subscription runs out on March 11 and HBO no longer has them, since I get Google Play cards from Amazon for free using my points, I will probably get it via YTTV.

I do wonder why HBO decided to eliminate GCs.

Reactions: ncted
My gift cards subscription runs out on March 11 and HBO no longer has them, since I get Google Play cards from Amazon for free using my points, I will probably get it via YTTV.

I do wonder why HBO decided to eliminate GCs.
How are you getting Google Play gift cards for free? Also, you can subscribe to and pay for HBO Max as a standalone app/service via Google Play. There's no need to get it as an add-on to YTTV.

How are you getting Google Play gift cards for free? Also, you can subscribe to and pay for HBO Max as a standalone app/service via Google Play. There's no need to get it as an add-on to YTTV.
I explained before, I use the points from my Amazon and Capital One cards to buy Gift Cards for my streaming services, Google Play (YTTV and soon HBO), Netflix, Hulu, itunes, CBS AA ( +50% off code I just used).

The only ones I pay cash for now are Disney+ ( 3 year deal at $140 ) and Discovery+(for the wife).

Nope, March 1 was the last day to sign up for it. I don't know of any discounts available now for HBO Max, other than to get it for free bundled in with certain service tiers on AT&T Wireless or AT&T Fiber.
Iirc, the ATT deal is for the top Unlimited Cell set up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)