Any DTV employees?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 27, 2005
Oklee-homee
I'm a newbie to the board, yada yada; and I'm lazy, so I don't want to look to see if this post has already been made, so:

I'm a CSR for the call center in Moore, Oklahoma, and I'm just wanting to identify any other employees present on the forum (be you CSR, TSR, CIS, CRG, or whatever) - just for the hell of it.

:D

Did you ever think some D* employees would NOT want to identify themselves openly on a list such as this?

100144618 said:
I'm a newbie to the board, yada yada; and I'm lazy, so I don't want to look to see if this post has already been made, so:

I'm a CSR for the call center in Moore, Oklahoma, and I'm just wanting to identify any other employees present on the forum (be you CSR, TSR, CIS, CRG, or whatever) - just for the hell of it.

:D

I KNOW! Why in HELL would someone want to jepordize their job like that! :eek: As far as we know, you could be the enemy! I wouldn't even tell you that becuase some of these guys are good sources! Sorry Pal but I think your on your own on this subject! :yes

There are lots of DirecTV people here, they just do not identify themselves publically, and for a good reason, they value their jobs. :)

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys.US, but never identify yourself. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)