Any Fox Sports North updates?

kingsxman

Original poster
Sep 10, 2019
Minnesota
Just curious... if anyone has heard any news on if Dish and Fox sports North will ever reach a deal. I'm about ready to leave but dont want to...

it's either not coming back for good or they will return after a dispute between Dish and Sinclair over their local stations is resolved.

Sent from my Coolpad 3632A using Tapatalk

According to John Ourand, it will be in 2021 (he does a lot of sports predictions in this, but look to the area with the Dish RSN's about halfway down - he thinks the RSN's will be back in 2021 when the Sinclair OTA channel deals expire)

Reactions: charlesrshell
I figured something like this would happen when I learned of Sinclair buying the RSNs.

This kind of extortion should be illegal.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I figured something like this would happen when I learned of Sinclair buying the RSNs.

This kind of extortion should be illegal.
By the time the contract is up in 2021 it will be a totally different business model as far as being a broadcaster ( Sinclair for example) and a Provider ( Dish for example), to who's benefit will will find out.

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

Last edited:
Dish added Comet earlier in the year before Sinclair bought the RSNs so I'm guessing their relations must have been cordial at that time. I really wonder if Dish would have added more Sinclair diginets before they bought the RSNs and their relationship apparently went to pot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts