Any hint of MLB EXTRA INNINGS coming to Dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hopefully MLB.TV has made major improvements in their service and you have a computer purchased in the last year. I tried a trial of MLB.TV 2 seasons ago and it was awful, video and audio never synced properly,both were choppy, and support was less than horrible, and was trying to watch at the lowest resolution! I realized that part, not all, of the problem was the age of my PC, and the speed of my DSL, so be forewarned before you invest too much time and money.

Ross
2 seasons ago I subscribed to MLB.TV. Last year I tried the free trial, but didn't subscribe. However, from what I saw the quality had improved immensely. I didn't subscribe last year because I subscribed to Dish instead. I have no need for EI because living in Iowa, the Multi-Sports package is all I need. Cardinals, Twins, even the Cubs (but who would want to watch them?) are available. I don't have time to watch all the games of the teams I am interested in, much less other teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts