Any hope of getting Me TV or Antenna TV to Dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Considering the price increases the other satellite channels want,I believe it would be in DISH's best interest to look into adding Antenna TV,MeTV,and THiS network,because I believe those channels would be cheaper to add compared to adding other channels.:)

Those stations can't be added like that. They are designed to be OTA subchannels (or in some cases main channels). The only way they can be added is under the local markets only. MeTV actually has some syndex issues so in some markets they repeat programming at certain times.

Those stations are classified as digital broadcast networks not cable networks

Actually MYNetwork is no longer classified asa anetwork. It gets carried largely because it is on the primary channel of the stations that carry it. In the cases where it is a subchannel DISH is being unusually kind if they carry it.

Those stations can't be added like that. They are designed to be OTA subchannels (or in some cases main channels). The only way they can be added is under the local markets only. MeTV actually has some syndex issues so in some markets they repeat programming at certain times.

Those stations are classified as digital broadcast networks not cable networks

Hope because of that they are cheaper.I think it's interesting when I go to my MeTV website for my area, you can select either DISH or DirecTV so you can request from(whichever provider you have) that MeTV be adding on satellite.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)