Any Must Have's on Tuesday?

Nothing for me either and since I am getting used to the $15-$17 new release prices and the holiday deals, it's really hard to see myself paying more for a title.

All About Steve was pretty hilarious. Saw it last night.

500 Days of Summer was also good.

Just upgraded my HT to 7.1, so I'm going back and watching many past releases in 7.1

My mom wants me to be sure and buy The Hurt Locker. Don't know if I will. It's a money thing.

The Hurt Locker is set to win a bunch of awards so that's got me kinda interested... and I've got to get Moon, supposed to be a great movie (and anyone who doesn't think it's great thinks it's boring... so it's probably great)

The Hurt Locker is set to win a bunch of awards so that's got me kinda interested... and I've got to get Moon, supposed to be a great movie (and anyone who doesn't think it's great thinks it's boring... so it's probably great)
The more I hear about The Hurt Locker the more I think it will get a watch also...

well sell your mom a ticket to see it!!

Hilarious. This week I would like to get Che as I really want all Critereon titles, but affordability is a issue as are finances. Magnolia also sounds good. I don't think I've seen it. Really haven't seen Che either, but it is supposed to be good and it is a from Critereon which I feel compelled to own. I make many blind purchases based on speculation. Also, I saw a March 2 date for 2012.

Gamer is great especially the sound track. Play it loud with plenty of SW. 7.1 is awesome on Gamer. The best I have heard so far.

BTW- in case any of you are interested, Gamer was shot on RED ONE cameras. They were able to do stuff with the RED ONE that would be impossible with film cameras. If you're into this, check out the feature extras to see how they shot this with RED ONE.

Surrogates was disappointing. Good, I suppose for some viewers but I think I'm spoiled by a few really great scifi movies. Glad I got to just rent it and not waste my money buying.

This Is It was way over-hyped and basically sucked. I was hoping to see a clip of him setting his hair on fire.

My next purchase will be Avatar, whenever...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)