Any Must Have's on Tuesday?

Saw Amelia last night and we really enjoyed it. Good story but no extras.

Also saw Ong Bak 2. Very good story as well. Lots of extras.

Block Buster must have gotten 50 copies of BD Zombieland in. I'll pick it up tomorrow as it isn't renting very well. Manager said they got more in Blue Ray than SD DVD on Zombieland.

I broke down and ordered District 9 & Inglourious Basterds , as my son wanted them and thinks we'll like them too.

Rented TTW yesterday from BB. It was better than I expected. Nice story for a chick flick. My wife enjoyed it. But from a perspective of scifi, the paradox of time travel was still difficult to deal with in the author's story.

Also picked up Couples Retreat but will watch that tonight.

Rented TTW yesterday from BB. It was better than I expected. Nice story for a chick flick. My wife enjoyed it. But from a perspective of scifi, the paradox of time travel was still difficult to deal with in the author's story.

Also picked up Couples Retreat but will watch that tonight.

Congrats on 5k posts Don.

Finally scored Surrogates... had Moon in my hand when I ran across SG1 SD Box sets on sale and the local rental place now has the older BDs in a little discount section and ended up with "Days of Thunder" ... put Moon back for now... (TTW & Couples not ava)

Finally scored Surrogates... had Moon in my hand when I ran across SG1 SD Box sets on sale and the local rental place now has the older BDs in a little discount section and ended up with "Days of Thunder" ... put Moon back for now... (TTW & Couples not ava)

Days of Thunder is on Blu-ray now?

Picked up The Box and The Informant today at Blockbuster. Both are "Rental versions"

You know what I can't stand about Tuesdays? all the great CBS shows are on Tuesdays and Blockbuster has so many new releases hit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)