Any Must Have's on Tuesday?

I can't get c*** from Netflix right now. During the trial I got everything. Raise the price, end trial, get no new releases. Wanted Friday the 13th, and a few others, went to Hollywood Video and they had everything in stock. I'm about ready to drop them after I call.

B.O.T. I did purchase Inkheart. Probably not the best movie, but we really enjoyed the books.

S~

I'm going to make sure I have a mailer to use as a trade-in at Blockbuster come Tuesday. I've been waiting for Watchmen for a while now. Tuesday is only 4 days away!

Pushing Daisies if I did not already have it archived... Next week may break the bank with Battlestar Galactica coming out ;)

I enjoyed Pushing Daisies, but I'm not sure if it makes the cut, given the other series I have on disc. BluRay is a plus, but I have noticed that a lot of other series got watched once and put away. I think that would happen here, so it is probably better to pass. Maybe when it hits the $10 bin...

From slickdeals.net for the normal Blu-Ray version:

First, BEST Price: FYE (with rebate + membership): $18.19
2nd: Wal-Mart: $20.32
3rd: Amazon.com: $20.49
4th: FYE (with rebate + without membership): $20.99
5th: Best Buy: $24.99
6th: Costco & Target: $25.99
7th: Frys.com & Kmart/Sears: $26.99
8th: Barnesandnoble.com (with membership): $27.53
9th: Borders.com: $30.09
10th: Barnesandnoble.com (without membership): $30.59
11th: CircuitCity.com: $31.99

From slickdeals.net for the normal Blu-Ray version:

First, BEST Price: FYE (with rebate + membership): $18.19
2nd: Wal-Mart: $20.32
3rd: Amazon.com: $20.49
4th: FYE (with rebate + without membership): $20.99
5th: Best Buy: $24.99
6th: Costco & Target: $25.99
7th: Frys.com & Kmart/Sears: $26.99
8th: Barnesandnoble.com (with membership): $27.53
9th: Borders.com: $30.09
10th: Barnesandnoble.com (without membership): $30.59
11th: CircuitCity.com: $31.99

In terms of pricing, definitely look at www.deepdiscount.com, competitive pricing, no tax, free standard shipping and they currently have their semi annual sale going on with 25% off all DVDs, HD DVDs, and Blu-Ray discs. Coupon code is "supersale". I just picked up a bunch of movies this morning.

Edit: Just checked and Watchmen is at $22.69 before the 25% off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)