Any Must Have's on Tuesday?

What's the excitement about this New Moon movie? I saw the others and don't see anything special.

Princess and the Frog was OK but no Lion King as I was led to believe.

Close encounters of the 4th kind came out on Tuesday but has been checked out. Looks interesting. Maybe I'll get a copy this weekend. They only have a dozen BD copies for rent.

Well BB had so many copies in blu Ray that I got one and watched it last night. A love story with a werewolf / vampire theme. Now these 14 year old girls get to wait for the next sequel.

The movie kind of dragged on and on.

Also got Close Encounters of the 4th Kind and while no Richard Dreyfus, the movie was fascinating and Milla Jovovich is always easy on the eyes.

Anyone hear if/when "Alien Resurrection" will be out on BD? Thought I'd seen it, but I guess not. Just erased it off my 508, figuring I could no longer watch it in such low PQ. Recording like mad off that 508, in prep for EA move (certain things in SD are ok-not a movie, though, I'm spoiled). Surprising how much accumulated there.

Alien pack is supposed to come out later in the year. Haven't hear if it is a boxset or if they will be available separately.

S~

Hopefully, "extended" or "Director's cut." Rather just buy the one, but if it's not too outlandish....

Thanks for the info.

Both Toy Story Movies on Blu Ray are worth it. Worth it for many reasons. Two movie tickets to Toy Story 3, a huge difference in video quality , much more then I expected.

Blind Side was my must buy for today. Ordered it from Amazon for $22. Arriving Thursday. Looking forward to it. Great film.

Yep. Just ordered mine.

I didn't want to wait on Netflix (April 20) so went ahead and bought. This one is a keeper.

Toy story 1 and 2. Couldn't pass up the $20 in coupons from DMR, plus the $10 discount by buying both at Target this morning.

Might pick up Blind Side from Meijer for $19, but am still waffling.

Toy story 1 and 2. Couldn't pass up the $20 in coupons from DMR, plus the $10 discount by buying both at Target this morning.

Yeah, I did the same thing, although I used a price match from Fry's ($19.99 each plus $10 off if you buy both) at Best Buy, in addition to the DMR coupons. Add in a $5 Reward Zone certificate, and I walked out with both movies and two tickets to TS3 for $6. Hard to beat that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts