Any NBA fta feeds?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't think we are suppose to post feeds that we find because that would be a sure way to get the feeds scrambled by the providers. You might want to just move your dish around and scan the channels and see what you can find....Fun is the F in FTA
I think feeds are a hush hush kinda thing here.

directdishnet you are so right.. if any moderator can delete this thread will be appreciated.. and thank you to brent for giving an idea

its nothing bad but Brent posted the right idea. Blind scan about 1/2 hour before game time on the usual suspects :)

directdishnet you are so right.. if any moderator can delete this thread will be appreciated.. and thank you to brent for giving an idea

It's okay, I meant posting the transponder feeds are a no no, I din't mean you couldn't ask :)

Like they said, Scan the transponders just b4 the game or during the game... If it's there then there it is... If you find any, don't post the feeds just enjoy them....

Sorry if you took it the wrong way. Everyone here is here to help and we are gald your here sharing the FTA hobby with us.

Welcome aboard!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts