Any networks available CONUS in Florida?

peano

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 6, 2004
Just bought a vacation place there and I am hoping I can get ABC, CBS etc CONUS? Assuming my service address is there of course (Tampa area).

Or am I SOL?

And no, I don't want spotbeam locals.

Just bought a vacation place there and I am hoping I can get ABC, CBS etc CONUS? Assuming my service address is there of course (Tampa area).

Or am I SOL?

And no, I don't want spotbeam locals.
Why aren't Tampa locals good enough for you? Network programming is netwwork programming wether it is spotbeam or conus.

Thanks Ice. Looks like no Florida locals CONUS.

I am trying to keep my service and billing address the same, in answer to boba's question - yet still receive locals CONUS.

Looks like the best selection on 61.5 is Pittsburgh for CONUS? I want maximum HD locals. Could care less about SD.

As possible 2nd choices;
77 Sat - Jacksonville But I don't know how long they will be on 77 as some others have moved off there.
Slingbox to Vacation home (You could use an antenna also through the slingbox)
AAD (Billing for them would require a different address and in SD)

I am trying to avoid having to call every time I travel back and forth from Tampa to NY.

OTA is not an option.

Last edited:
Tampa8 said:
As possible 2nd choices;
77 Sat - Jacksonville But I don't know how long they will be on 77 as some others have moved off there.)

Any idea where the 77 Jacksonville HD locals might move to? 61.5 or 72? Where did other HD locals move to off of 77?

the markets on 77W moved to 61.5 as either CONUS or spotbeams
check thelist above for what market is what

the ones on 77W are basically info channels to get folks to move to EA (instead of a jumbo split arc...110/119/129/77)

I am trying to avoid having to call every time I travel back and forth from Tampa to NY.

OTA is not an option.
a simple set of rabbit ears might just work though. might try it out. the picture quality will also be better on your locals than that of HD from Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)