Any new channel rumors?

Teehar

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2010
WNC
I know the plans may have been thwarted with the issues at 72 but I was kind of hoping for a new channel or 2.Any news on possible additions?

I enjoy watching BOHICA channel..especially the little ticker on the bottom with the count down until 2013 when Dish raises their prices again!

Well? What did you have in mind?or are we supposed to guess? or is it as simple as upgrading your package?.Please enlighted us.:confused:;)

For those who want to hear about the latest channel additions first?.You would need to become a Pub Member.;)

Hmm I see your not a pub member either.So how would you know that?:D

And its not about upgrading already have top 250

Channels I was hoping to see added
espnu hd
the fight network
smithsonian
tcm hd
chiller hd
distant locals in hd

Oh and the regional version of the weather channel

They were testing OWN in HD and also just recently started testing Outdoor Channel HD again... but with the issues at 77 those have gone away.

I will keep monitoring the skies. :D

Hmm I see your not a pub member either.So how would you know that?:D

And its not about upgrading already have top 250

Channels I was hoping to see added
espnu hd
the fight network
smithsonian
tcm hd
chiller hd
distant locals in hd

Oh and the regional version of the weather channel

We already have TCM-HD, although TCM doesn't actually have any HD content as yet....

With all new channel requests I see price increase,price increase,price increase?.Oh! that's right Dish Network froze prices until 2013,except for AEP,I guess there may not be any new channels,unless the price to right to include them at the same price you pay.:)

I have AT250 with HD for life.I wanted more channels so I called and got 3 months free of HD Platinum,after that I plan to pay for it.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts