Any news on Dish Network carrying 3-D yet?

I hope they hurry up as well, just got the 3D Bluray player hooked up and am impressed with the 3D and PQ.

I am actually surprised with Cloudy with a chance of meatballs how good it looks. The 3D looks better on my TV then I remember it when I saw it in the theaters. The Bluray 3D logo looks really good popping right out of the set like the 3D I remember as a kid.

This is how the 3d is on Directv, Saw a demo of N3D at best buy. They had a HR24 setup, and was able to see stuff that way. ESPN3D looked sweet as well.

Don, I have had a Mitsubishi, bought it when 3d was first offered a few years ago. I just had the box sent to me for it from Mitsubishi.

Happy for you that they actually made an adapter as promised! You should thank me for not buying one back then because the way my luck runs, any future upgrade promised will never happen before the base device is obsoleted. I'll join you pioneers in 3D when they finally have lots of programming to select.

Dish told me by the end of the year they'd have a 3D channel. Wouldn't tell me which one but confirmed it was not ESPN 3D.

Anyone else find out any info?

I'm pissed that I missed Monday's game in 3D. If I wasn't under contract I'd switch to DirecTV.

I started a Facebook page called Dish Network 3D to start a campaign to get Dish to offer 3D channels. I am in the same boat many of you are.... signed up for two years and have all the right equipment. They are going to have bowl games in 3D and all of us with Dish are going to miss out.

I made the jump to Directv and I do not regret it one bit. 3D is great. Also, if you are under contract with Dish, it will cost you
around 12 to 14 bucks per month that you still have with them. IMO...It is worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)