Any outages yesterday evening?

Dudleydog73

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Raleigh, NC
I hopped in my car around 7pm EDT last night (car was outside and no obstructions at all) and all my radio showed for any Sirius channel was Acquiring Signal. FM worked fine on my head unit and I happened to flip back to Sirius about 10 minutes later and I had some channels back but it seemed like all of the even numbered higher music channels seemed to be skipping or losing packets. The odd numbered channels seemed fine. This morning all was fine again, so just seeing if there was any more to this then just my car.

We experienced the exact same symptoms in our two vehicles. Everything was back to normal the next morning.

Glad it wasn't just me. I'm surprised more people weren't complaining, although I'm not sure when the outage started. When I found it at 7 pm, I am sure most folks in Easter / central time zones were at home, but glad I asked here!

We experienced the exact same symptoms in our two vehicles. Everything was back to normal the next morning.

I have a home receiver usually on 68. For several nights at exactly 2 am Pacific time the music stops for around 10 minutes. The receiver is an onyx. The screen is completly blank shows no messages at all. Then the music starts again and everything appears normal. ???

I live in San Diego County, Mexifornia (about 2 miles north of the US Mexico Border). I was driving east on a main drag and lost signal in a 3 block area. No trees around no bridge, where I was at. I drove over the Freeway. It used to do this all the time before they updated, but this is the first time since they did the upgrade on Aug.13th. I hope I don't have this problem with my new truck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)