Any progress between MLB and E*?

Yes, in HD. I record the knicks games with league pass.

The MSG HD issue generally relates to NHLCI.

As for MLB Network and MLBEI, if Dish picked it up I would considering switching from Direct. Although with the launch of D12 hopefully the missing HD channels residing on Dish will be added.

I have subscribed to MLBEI three years now. The best was last year with Directv and all the HD Games. Unlocking the view in the Sports Tier channels are great.

In the end Dish is for people not into sports.

Not as many as "Blind" E* worshipers.

Trolls = 2
blind E* worshipers = 0

(you see, we are intellegent consumers. We are neither blind, nor do we worship. We purchase the superior product and are not 'blinded' by a single minded overpriced add-on package.)

Wrong again...

Rip-offs are hardly worth worshiping, but certainly worth condemning...
My point being that everyone has specifics wants and their are specific providers that provides particular wants better than others.

Rip off is subjective, too many it is not a Rip off.

In fact, I would argue that most subs care less about hardware quality and more about programming and price.
And I do...;)
We know

LOL...nice parting shots boys...(DK and 'that other dude') And yes...its a TOTAL rip-off...by definition, its a rip-off...

I do believe Ice has spoken, guys...down your swords...

Thanks, Ice...I haven't posted here in quite a while because of crap like that...it seems as if nothing has changed...

LOL...nice parting shots boys...(DK and 'that other dude') And yes...its a TOTAL rip-off...by definition, its a rip-off...
In your opinion. Too me and others it is not a rip-off. What is considered a rip off is very subjective

Charlie must believe it is, and that is probably why Dish does not carry it anymore.

In your opinion. Too me and others it is not a rip-off. What is considered a rip off is very subjective

Charlie must believe it is, and that is probably why Dish does not carry it anymore.

Two things are true....

1) Its not a rip off if YOU say it is.
2) there is no such thing as a willing victim.

And what did ICE say again?
And what is the topic of the thread?

Poor you, I think you are lost!

Two things are true....

Again, this is subjective. Obviously those that pay for it don't believe it to be. Those that don't pay for it but actually want it, may believe it is
Victim? Choosing something out of ones one choice at terms they are willing to accept does not a victim make.

Again, because Charlie may believe it to be outside of his terms and thus will not get a return on his investment, he probably believes it to be a rip off.

Again, this is subjective. Obviously those that pay for it don't believe it to be. Those that don't pay for it but actually want it, may believe it isVictim? Choosing something out of ones one choice at terms they are willing to accept does not a victim make.

Again, because Charlie may believe it to be outside of his terms and thus will not get a return on his investment, he probably believes it to be a rip off.

Anything else off topic you care to discuss after Ice told you too shut up?

I made my point. Obviously there is some truth to it. (rationalize rationalize rationalize. :) )

Anything else?

For the rest of us who care (ignoring the D* trolls)

Has anyone concluded why SkyAngel is able to offer MLB-net without carrying EI?

The MSG HD issue generally relates to NHLCI.

As for MLB Network and MLBEI, if Dish picked it up I would considering switching from Direct. Although with the launch of D12 hopefully the missing HD channels residing on Dish will be added.

I have subscribed to MLBEI three years now. The best was last year with Directv and all the HD Games. Unlocking the view in the Sports Tier channels are great.

In the end Dish is for people not into sports.

I have read here for years that MSG and MSG plus will not provide any HD because of a dispute with the Dolan brothers.

Someone needs to verify that Dish is showing any MSG broadcasts in HD for the Knicks.

The SD feed we are getting for CI does show the MSG HD bug on it but it is clearly a SD feed. Sometimes, for a Rangers home game, I can watch the out of town feed and it will occasionally be in HD but it is being announced by the away team and it has their network logo on it, not MSG.

I know the Knicks have sucked for quite some time but MSG owns both teams (IIRC), they would both use the same production equipment and trucks so why would NHL CI have an issue with the Dolans but NBA League Pass gets HD?

Two things are true....

And what did ICE say again?
And what is the topic of the thread?

Poor you, I think you are lost!

sounds to me like you might want to take your own advice! :rolleyes:

It's not a rip off to you because you are not the one paying the lump sum. But in actuality you are getting ripped off in a small enough amount as time goes on that you don't know you are affected by it.

It's not a rip off to you because you are not the one paying the lump sum. But in actuality you are getting ripped off in a small enough amount as time goes on that you don't know you are affected by it.
I won't deny that all subs may have to pay more to offset some of the cost (which is one reason why Dish is cheaper for most than Direct). Again, I cannot agree with the rip-off statement because it is a choice, even by those not subbing to the EI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)