Any recomendations slimline covers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mysterion

Original poster
Jul 3, 2006
s.e. illinois
The last snow lost my Directv service for two days last week. My slimline is over the second story of my house which is too high clean. The poor dish looked like an ice cream scoop. :hungry: Is there a quality cover in gray for the slimlines. Maybe Satellite Guys could sell these? Most important, do the covers work without interference of signal?

The last snow lost my Directv service for two days last week. My slimline is over the second story of my house which is too high clean. The poor dish looked like an ice cream scoop. :hungry: Is there a quality cover in gray for the slimlines. Maybe Satellite Guys could sell these? Most important, do the covers work without interference of signal?

I have had snow/ice dangling off my dish and it worked fine but my dish is the AT9.

Guys its not a question of wether he's being honest about his signal loss in snow as compared to yours and it doesnt help him to post that yours worked when his didnt. I've went out to service calls to address snow build up on dishes that had caused signal loss and was still causing when I showed up and took the snow off the bottom half of the dish restoring signal that was far above the minimum requirements for service. This problem happens regardless of provider and if your unlucky enough to be in a location where a cold wet snow comes up out of the southwest I feel for ya.

I haven't read the rules about soliciting on this site, but I didn't see that anyone posted a reply with a supplier, and I'm certainly not on here to solicit but we have covers for the Slimline, as well as all the other dishes on the market... we also have the Hot Shot and other satellite dish heaters too at LINK REFERENCE DELETED... Hope that helps even though I see it may come a bit late! :)

Thanks,

Tom
Contact the site admin about advertising on here before doing it, you'll want to contact Scott G about this and if your company wants to get good exposure I'd recommend gold sponsorship of the site, be sure to ask about the details for this and the benefits.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts