Any Request Options For Monsters HD?

vinnyv07

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2004
I was just wondering if there was a way that I could request what I would like to see on MonstersHD. Is there anyone around to listen? I know that Monsters is operated by VOOM .... but it would be great if the ch's had a request sheet somewhere so that people could request movies and they could try and go get them. I actually want to request that all the friday the 13th's be aired on one day. Sean had mentioned that they had most of them already on at one point or the other. The only one I have seen so far is Friday the 13th VIII. Im itching to see the early ones. There is a Friday the 13th coming up in August....lets get them on!!!

Dracula w/ Gary Oldman
Frankenstein w/ Robert DeNiro
the fly
polterguist (sp?)
THE EXORCIST
Carrie
It
other stephen king movies - salem's lot, rosemary's baby
the omen
hellraiser series
halloween series
psycho

the list goes on and on

Reanimator

Hmm, which scene would you be referring to? ;)

I'd love to see any of the 50s Sci-Fi movies. I have always loved them!

How about showing the Twilight Zone and Outer Limits? I'd guess the royalties would be high.

The Rickster

I know The Hills Have Eyes is coming up on Friday or Sat...I loved that movie. Last House on The Left....just do as many as you can from Wes Craven. John Carpenter had some good ones also. Nightmare on Elm Street Series would be a catch....especially the first one. The Hellrasier series would be nice also. Man this ch has endless movies to show!!!

Gargoyles. I loved that movie. At first i thought it was stupid to show B&W movies in HD, but after seeing a few, I think they look cool. They look more like artsy independant films, than old B&W.

astrossuperfan said:
Dracula w/ Gary Oldman
Frankenstein w/ Robert DeNiro
the fly
polterguist (sp?)
THE EXORCIST
Carrie
It
other stephen king movies - salem's lot, rosemary's baby
the omen
hellraiser series
halloween series
psycho

the list goes on and on
Good choices. I've always been conflicted on the monsters in FFC's version of Dracula. You know the scene with Keanu (why hasn't this man won an oscar yet) in bed with the three vampires? I always figured that experience would be more good than bad. But that's just me.

How about "Night Stalker"?

"Kolchak: The Night Stalker", the TV series with Darren McGavin. 1974-75.

From IMDB:

The Continuing Adventures of Carl Kolchak

After the immense success of the made for t.v. movies "The Night Stalker" and "The Night Strangler", A.B.C. decided to finally make the adventures of everyones' favorite monster hunter Carl Kolchak into a weekly series. Unfortunately, it only lasted one season. Too bad though. This had to be one of the smartest series ever written for television. It was definitely a perfect mix of both horror and comedy as it placed the a regular guy like Kolchak in several unbelievable situations. Kolchak would begin by writing on stories on what he would think would be an ordinary murder and wind up finding the killer is either a werewolf or a vampire. Darrin McGavin was perfect in the role and Simon Oakland was great as his editor Vincenzo. Too bad that this show was up against the juggernaut that was the Friday night line up that was over on N.B.C.. In fact the night that it premiered, Friday September 13, 1974, was also the same night that another smartly written show premiered, "The Rockford Files".

Or even "Mystery Science Theater"

No one (that I am aware of) is running the old MST3k episodes. There is still a large cult following (and the chance to appeal to a new generation). :yes

One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest

Never has there been a more vile monster than Nurse Ratchet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)