Any Sat Guys in Upstate SC willing to help me drop a few trees?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Comptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 26, 2006
Travelers Rest SC
I had to buy something in a hurry and found this house. Trees are thick blocking my view of the south. I am semi disabled, just refuse to collect the checks while I can still work, but need some help dropping about 10 trees in my yard. The terrain is steep and I have no balance. Mostly need somebody to be here more than help. Advice would be welcomed as not to create a disaster.. Been here a long time and now I need help.
Thanks in advance, Nick.

Well, I'm nowhere near you and also have balance issues (worked 10 years with that before forced retirement), so my tree-dropping days are behind me. However, around here, IF you put a sign out saying "FREE WOOD", you'll get people willing to cut down the tree's and remove them for you.

Only issue with that of course, is IF somebody hurts themselves on your property, you are/could be liable. OR worse yet, they manage to drop a tree on your house.

He's pretty close, but you can't get here from there. Maybe a hundred and twenty five miles as the crow fies if that, but a 300 mile drive.

Yeah the drive through the mountains to get there is the killer. Not just a straight interstate like in flat lands.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)