Any Sats in the East, West or North?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

igator99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
I have problems with trees in the south and am as hell to have D*. 70448

They all are circling the earth above the equator.
However, some are more east or more west of you...

Put in your zip code to this sat finder...
click "Full Satellite List"....
then click "PDF of all common satellites".
Aiming directions are given.
You might want to restrict your attention to birds at least 20º or more above the horizon.

Due to discontinuities in the earth's magnetic field, a compass is off a bit depending on where you are.
If you are using a compass to aim the dish, use the column labeled "Compass Reading" .

They all are circling the earth above the equator.
However, some are more east or more west of you...

Put in your zip code to this sat finder...
click "Full Satellite List"....
then click "PDF of all common satellites".
Aiming directions are given.
You might want to restrict your attention to birds at least 20º or more above the horizon.

Due to discontinuities in the earth's magnetic field, a compass is off a bit depending on where you are.
If you are using a compass to aim the dish, use the column labeled "Compass Reading" .

Thanks for the information. What does the A,F etc mean? It says C ban so I guess that is a big ugly dish.

I am a newbie, purchasing a 3500 sd Pansat for my son & myself. Should receive from Cal. later this week. From what I have read, this is a great unit. I am going to use my current DN dual 500 dish which receives the 110 and 119 sats. I am going to keep Dish for my den, as I don't want to interfere with the wifes tv watching, until I really understand what I have, and can teach her. With the 110 and 119 alignment, How many channels can I expect to receive? Glad to be among you all.
Bob
Charlotte, NC

Hi igator99, there's a few of us in slidell and N.O.
What kind of programming are you looking for (feeds, rtn)?
rdel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)